- About Us
Children and teens belong with their own families whenever possible. KVC works to safely reintegrate hundreds of families each year by providing parenting skills training, therapy and other support.
Caring People Needed
On any given day, KVC Kansas provides out-of-home care for thousands of youth. Relatives, non-related kin like teachers and neighbors, and foster families are all critical to providing temporary care for these children and teens.
- Get Involved
Your Help Matters
There are many large and small ways you can still lend a hand. Regardless of your size of gift, know that each caring touch makes a big difference in the lives of others.
We value your ideas and are always working to provide superior care to children and families in need. If you have specific suggestions, grievances or positive feedback, we want to hear about it. Please call us at (913) 499-8100 to share your input with a KVC representative.
If you are looking for our address or driving directions, see our Locations here.
If you are interested in applying for an internship/practicum, click here.
If you want to submit a safety concern or event about KVC, click here to contact the Joint Commission.
If you are a foster parent and need to speak with a supervisor:
- Hiawatha, Lawrence, Ottawa, Topeka – Anastasia Ramirez, (913) 575-4585, email@example.com
- Chanute, Independence, Pittsburg, Wichita – Lisa Milford, (620) 670-5834, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leavenworth, Olathe, Kansas City – Jessica Elliott, (913) 259-9448, email@example.com
If you need to speak with a supervisor regarding case management:
- Olathe area – Megan Hosterman, 913-444-2135, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Topeka area – Jerilyn Smith, (785) 766-1043, email@example.com
If you would like to receive family services through Project Rise, please call 913-621-5753.
If you’re a representative of a school and would like to contact us, please contact Kimberly Duncan – Education and Transition Specialist, 913-444-2186, firstname.lastname@example.org.