Contact Us

If you are looking for our address or driving directionssee our Locations here.

If you are interested in applying for an internship/practicum, click here.

If you are seeking foster care verification or proof of foster care, call the Kansas Department for Children and Families at 785-296-4653 or visit

To submit a question, comment, concern or information request, please submit this form and a KVC leader will follow up with you.

light green watercolor dividing line

We value your ideas and are always working to provide superior care to children and families in need. If you have specific suggestions, grievances or positive feedback, we want to hear about it. Please call us at 888-655-5500 to share your input with a KVC leader.

Click here for a directory list of KVC directors and team members

If you are a foster parent and need to speak with a supervisor:

  • Hiawatha, Ottawa, Topeka – Anastasia Trulson, (913) 575-4585,
  • Chanute, Independence, Pittsburg, Wichita – Lisa Milford, (620) 670-5834,
  • Kansas City, Lawrence, Leavenworth, Olathe – Evan Wood, (913) 956-5235,

Interested in becoming a foster or adoptive parent? Click here to contact our foster parent recruitment team.

If you need to speak with a supervisor regarding case management:

If you would like to receive family services through Project Rise, please call 913-621-5753.

If you’re a representative of a school and would like to contact us, please contact Kimberly Duncan – Education and Transition Specialist, 913-444-2186,

Are you a previous employee looking for your W-2 form? Email or call (913) 322-4900. If you need employment verification, please go to

If you want to submit a safety concern or event about KVC, click here to contact the Joint Commission.