- About Us
Caring People Needed
- Get Involved
Your Help Matters
Now Is the Time to Join KVC Kansas!
See How You Can Help Families by Working at KVC
Act Now to Receive These Limited-Time Benefits
We’re investing in our staff and receiving international recognition for best practice approaches. Apply today – the benefits offered during this special hiring period won’t last long.
- Competitive salaries and benefit packages
- Generous flexibility
- Great technology – iPhones, laptops, wifi hotspots and more
- Free clinical supervision
- Assistance with license renewal fees
- Ongoing training and opportunity for advancement
- Mileage reimbursement and fleet cars
- Federal public student loan forgiveness eligibility
- Wellness program
And much, much more!
We’re looking for licensed professionals to join our team as social workers, case managers, outpatient therapists, intensive in-home therapists, family service coordinators, family preservation specialists, adoption specialists, transporters and more. Join us in making a difference in the lives of children and families!
Not ready to apply or have questions? Contact our talent recruiter Stacy Yowell at (913) 322-4962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions are based in Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Leavenworth, Pittsburg, Chanute, Hiawatha, Marysville, Lawrence, Parsons, Independence, and Ottawa.
How does KVC help strengthen Kansas children and families? Find out here.