- About Us
Children and teens belong with their own families whenever possible. KVC works to safely reintegrate hundreds of families each year by providing parenting skills training, therapy and other support.
Caring People Needed
On any given day, KVC Kansas provides out-of-home care for thousands of youth. Relatives, non-related kin like teachers and neighbors, and foster families are all critical to providing temporary care for these children and teens.
- Get Involved
Your Help Matters
There are many large and small ways you can still lend a hand. Regardless of your size of gift, know that each caring touch makes a big difference in the lives of others.
T-Shirt Design Contest
Design a t-shirt to celebrate families who have successfully reunited and stayed together! This year we want to enlist you and your family’s talents in creating artwork for a shirt that we’ll be giving out at various events. The theme of the contest is to convey the success, happiness and love of families staying together.
- Deadline for submissions is November 1, 2022
- Submissions can feature slogans or uplifting sayings, illustrations, and can be created by hand or digitally. There aren’t any restrictions on the type of artwork you can submit!
- First place gets their design featured on a shirt and a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Second place – $50 Amazon gift card
- Third Place – $25 Amazon gift card
- All entries will be featured on the KVC Kansas Facebook page and other social channels and may also appear in other mediums (2023 KVC Calendar, etc.).