Healthy Relationships is a 10 hour training in 2 sessions, to help foster and adoptive parents prepare adolescents for healthy relationships. Topics covered include:
- Healthy Relationships
- Healthy Adolescent Development
- Development of Relationships
- Anatomy Changes in Puberty
- Understanding Sexual Abuse
Parents who complete the training will receive:
- $50 Wal-Mart gift card
- Parent and child will both receive a $25 gift card for each set of 15 activities they complete, there are 30 activities within the activity book.
- Free membership to the Kansas Foster and Adoptive Parent Association, KFAPA.
This training will be October 3rd and 17th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. For more information and to sign up, visit the Children’s Alliance Training website. For questions, contact Children’s Alliance of Kansas at email@example.com or call 785-235-5437.