We recently announced that KVC Kansas is facilitating the adoptions of more than 50 children during National Adoption Month 2014. In the end, it looks like the number of children being adopted this month will be closer to 70 children! Wow. Thank you to the dedicated foster and adoptive families behind this remarkable number.
Thank you, also, to the media outlets that have provided great coverage of the adoption celebrations and the children still waiting for a family. In case you missed them, here’s a round-up of the stories:
- 22 Children Adopted Saturday in Topeka (Topeka Capital-Journal)
- National Adoption Month Promises Hope for Area Children (KSNT NBC in Topeka)
- 22 Topeka Children Find Forever Families on National Adoption Day (WIBW CBS in Topeka)
- Adoptions Leave Lenexa Family with Full Home, Full Hearts (KMBC ABC in Kansas City)
- Hundreds of Children Gain New Homes and Families During National Adoption Day (KSHB NBC in Kansas City)
- KVC Helps Kansas Children Find Forever Families During National Adoption Month (Wyandotte Daily in Kansas City)