Kaydynce Ruddick, 2014 Mini Miss Kansas, delivered over 60 welcome boxes for children in foster care to the KVC Pittsburg office.
Kaydynce is the 2014 Mini Miss Kansas “All American Girl” for southeast Kansas with the Southern Bell Pageantry. She has a passion for helping other children and a platform to build awareness for autism.
Kaydynce has been working diligently for the past two months collecting donations and soliciting support to help provide welcome kits for children entering foster care in southeast Kansas.
KVC would like to thank Kaydynce for her hard work and wish her luck at Nationals in Portland, Oregon!
Featured donors to Kaydynce’s project:
- Kaydynce – supplied duck tape and general supplies out of her fundraising money
- Dr. Clark – Frontenac (dental supplies)
- Smiles Solutions – Pittsburg Kansas (dental supplies)
- Siai Smiles – Frontenac (dental supplies)
- Dr. Herron – Pittsburg (dental supplies)
- Dr. Mendez – Pittsburg (dental supplies)
- Community Health Dental – Pittsburg (dental supplies)
- Styles Unlimited – Pittsburg, Hair Products
- Shoe Department – Pittsburg, Shoe Boxes donated by customers when purchased
- Southern Bell Pageantry – books, stuffed animals, general hygiene products
Update: After making a pit stop at KVC, Kaydynce continued to Portland, Oregon where she competed in the All American Girl Mini Miss Pageant. KVC was pleased to learn that Kaydynce was crowned All American Girl Mini Miss. Congratulations Kaydynce!