- About Us
Children and teens belong with their own families whenever possible. KVC works to safely reintegrate hundreds of families each year by providing parenting skills training, therapy and other support.
Caring People Needed
On any given day, KVC Kansas provides out-of-home care for thousands of youth. Relatives, non-related kin like teachers and neighbors, and foster families are all critical to providing temporary care for these children and teens.
- Get Involved
Your Help Matters
There are many large and small ways you can still lend a hand. Regardless of your size of gift, know that each caring touch makes a big difference in the lives of others.
Learn More About Foster Parenting
Local Children and Teens Need You!
You can change a child or teen’s life forever. Foster parenting provides a child who has experienced abuse or neglect with a safe, loving environment. It will also add deep meaning, purpose and personal growth to your own life.
Please take the first step today by filling out this short form. We’re here to guide you every step of the way with:
- Free ongoing training and support 24/7, 365 days/year – in person, by phone and on a KVC MyLink™ iPad
- A sense of community with other foster parents who share your passion
- Assistance finding local resources
- A fun weekend away at our Resource Family Conference, which provides a fantastic learning experience for parents and children
- And of course, monthly reimbursement to meet the child’s needs plus assistance with back-to-school supplies and holiday gifts.