- About Us
Caring People Needed
- Get Involved
Your Help Matters
Receive Free Family Services Through Project Rise
Could your family use assistance navigating through difficult times?
All families go through tough times. Project Rise is a new program administered by KVC Kansas that will provide a path toward hope and healing for families. This program offers free courses on financial literacy and healthy relationship building. With Project Rise, you will
- heal and strengthen your relationships with our healthy relationships course,
- gain understanding and take control of your finances with our financial literacy course and
- earn incentives like groceries and household items by fully completing one or both courses.
Don’t delay, let Project Rise help you and your family embark on a path of success! To get started, fill out the form below or call 913-621-5753.
Participants have the option of receiving training in their home or in a group setting.
Take the Courses In Your Own Home
Participants have the option of taking the training classes in their own home. Some additional financial assistance may be available for in-home clients. In-home services last approximately three to four months. To learn more or enroll, please call 913-621-5753 or fill out the form below.
Or Receive Them in a Group Environment
Taking the courses in a community setting is also free of charge. More details coming soon!
Project Rise Staff
- Project Rise Director: Krista Bundy – 913-278-9802, email@example.com
- Training Specialist: Na’Taya Quinn, LPC – 913-249-5005, firstname.lastname@example.org